As a world leader in engineering and construction support of conversion projects within the floating production segment, Inocean can support you with the engineering capabilities (basic and detail) needed in a FSRU conversion project.
Within our team you will find engineers with extensive experience from LNG projects, including everything related to the cargo-, cryogenic system design, utility, marine systems as well as structural and naval upgrades in general.
Our FSRU Conversion ENGINEERING services typically includes the following:
- HSE & Compliance
- Floater design/layout, selection support of conversion candidates
- Hull, Stability and Hydrodynamic
- Mooring system, side by side, to jetty or turret
- LNG ship to ship transfer system
- Hull structure & marine/utility systems
- EIT (in corporation with specialist)
- Upgrade of existing LNG and BOG system to supply the regasification plant
- Interface to re-gasification plant
- Heating system for heat exchange with Regasification plant.
- People: Our people are our key asset. You will be working with a highly motivated and technically strong team with extensive experience in basic and detail engineering from conversion projects in addition to new-build projects.
- Conversion Experience: The Inocean team proposed will bring 20 years of conversion experience from more than 25 EPC conversion projects for mainly FPSO contractors around the world but also FSRU conversion project, we know how to “make old steel new” and how to integrate new equipment to old systems.
- Mean and Lean: The size of our company and the attitude of our employees have given us a unique opportunity to operate in a mean and lean manner, including multiple skilled naval architects and engineers, fast decisions and a flexible approach to the Client, all to optimize the cost for the Client.