Inocean has an excellent background in conversion engineering and retrofit projects. Inocean can assist in pre-project studies on BWT system selection including 3D scanning, as well as detail engineering and installation engineering.
Inocean can provide the following Interface Engineering and PM services with regards to Retrofit of BWT System;
Consultant Service with respect to selecting suitable Ballast Water Treatment technology for their vessels.
Aspect and factors which will influence BWT system selection may in general be summarized as follows; Vessel type, BW capacities, flow rate, trading pattern, CAPEX, OPEX, IMO and USCG Type approval.
- Vessel inspection, utility system interface clarifications
- Interface with the system supplier
- Dialog with approval authority
- Develop necessary documentation to achieve BWM Certificate
- Safety Assessment of the BWT system
- Installation Procedures
- Update the BWM plan and issue for approval
- Update of all affected vessel document, procedure, i.e. BW P&ID, Single Line diagram, Load Balance, etc.
- Evaluation of optimal equipment location
- Equipment support
- Routing of piping
- Detail engineering – arrangement drawings, fabrication drawings etc.
- General Yard support
- Follow up pre-fabrication of pipe spools, pipe support, equipment support, etc.
- Installation planning and preparations
- Dialog and preparation for approval authority survey
- Client deputy during commissioning
- Provide final documentation